4 Jul 2018: Job opportunity – Queensland South Native Title Services
Full-time, Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months
Salary negotiable based on skills and experience
Queensland South Native Title Services (QSNTS) is now seeking a talented and professional individual to join our team in the position of Senior Corporate Services Officer, supervising corporate support officers and providing high-quality financial services to our clients.
QSNTS is a native title service provider funded by the Australian Government to assist Traditional Owners in the pursuit of their native title aspirations by providing a comprehensive range of statutory services under the Native Title Act 1993.
About the Role
In the role of Senior Corporate Services Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
• Providing professional, quality financial services for both QSNTS internally and for our Traditional Owner clients externally
• Leading a team of corporate service officers in the delivery of various products and services in finance, logistics, and asset and facilities management
• Managing QSNTS’ facilities and assets, including a fleet of vehicles and multiple office sites.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications and professional experience:
• A tertiary degree in Accounting or Commerce with CA or CPA qualification
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an accounting role
• Current C-class driver’s licence
• Professionalism, focus on quality client services
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills with a high attention to detail
• Previous experience in team leadership
• Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
• Willingness and ability to travel frequently to remote parts of Queensland
• Experience using HPCM information management system (or similar records management software)
• Experience in native title will be highly regarded.
QSNTS employees enjoy a host of generous employment conditions including attractive salary sacrificing options. A detailed position description is available on the careers page of the QSNTS website (http://www.qsnts.com.au/careers/), and applicants seeking further information are encouraged to contact the QSNTS Chief Financial Officer on (07) 3224 1200.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter no greater than two (2) pages outlining how you meet the above criteria, together with your Curriculum Vitae, to email@example.com. Applications close 5:00pm, Monday, 16 July 2018.